Dario Forzato is a composer and guitarist whose love for music and sounds transcends any genre and style. His true passion has always led him to work under the guidelines of “genuineness, spontaneity and uniqueness”. He has written and produced music for film, documentaries, TV, commercials, video games, trailers, sport teams, artists and much more.
Dario is an Italian guitarist and composer based in Los Angeles. He graduated in “Music Sciences and Technologies” at Università degli Studi di Milano and earned several diplomas in Arrangement, Theory, and Guitar Performance from many prestigious classical and modern music academies in Milano, such as the Conservatory “G. Verdi”, CPM and NAM.
He has been composing, producing, and touring across Europe, Asia, and the US, constantly working with top producers, artists, songwriters, and production companies.
Dario is currently endorsed by D’Addario Strings, Planet Waves, and Gibson guitars.
Dario’s music has been published by Warner/Chappell, EMI, The Audio Network, Megatrax, Glory Oath + Blood, 411 Music Group, Gramoscope Music and can be heard across a variety of entertainment media outlets around the globe.
• Music composer for the feature films “It Hits You When You Know It”, “Scrambled”, and “Sharkskin”
• Winner of Best Score at the LA Shorts Awards for “A Very Lovely Dress”
• Music supervisor for the theatrical dance show “Pearl”, directed and choreographed by Daniel Ezralow, which premiered at The Lincoln Center in NYC
• Composer and performer of the theme song for Ubisoft video game “Rocksmith”
• Additional composer for documentaries “The Advocates” and “We Are Not Princesses”
• Additional composer for TV shows such as Emmy-Award Winning Docuseries Born This Way, Wicked Tuna, Undercover Boss, 24 Hours To Hell And Back, Dateline, and countless others
• Founder and Creative Director of NextGen Media, a team of composers and producers which provide music for visual media
• RapScallions’ song “California Brain” which Dario co-wrote is featured in Ubisoft’s “Rocksmith” and “Rocksmith 2014” which sold 6+ Million copies worldwide
• RapScallions’ single “Can You Feel It” which Dario co-wrote has been played in their arenas by top sport teams such as LA Kings, NY Rangers, Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, and many others
Ubisoft, SongArc, National Geographic, FOX, Direct TV, CBS, A&E Network, Bags Live USA, Mirada Studios, CNN, TLC, USA Network, MTV, VH1, Megatrax, Warner/Chappell, LA Kings, Denver Broncos, NY Rangers, 411 Music Group, Gramoscope Music, Kathryn Dean, Glory Oath & Blood, McDonald’s, Harley-Davidson, Carl’s Jr, All3Media, Mediaset, Audio Network, Microsoft, Bunim-Murray, Real Artists Management, and many others.
Dario has toured internationally and opened for artists such as: The Scorpions, Chad Smith, Jack White and The Raconteurs, Sheryl Crow, Macy Gray, The Warrant, Howie Day, David Cook, Anna Nalick, Tiffany, Lee Dewyze, John Waite, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and many others.
Selected studio collaborations: Matt Wallace, Jun Miyake, James Saez, Omar Fadel, Alec Puro, Nathan Lanier, JoLi, Heather Holley, Kathryn Dean, Scott Hackwith.